Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Head. Hurts.

I have had a headache off and on for 3 days now. I'm not sure if it's stress or what the cause is. I wondered if perhaps my mate had bought decaf coffee beans as some sort of cruel joke, but since he always refers to decaf coffee as "useless brown water", I doubt that's the case.

I wake up with it, it's a pounding sort of headache that gets worse when I move, but sort of subsides in the background after a bit, only to pop up again when I stand, sit, turn my head, etc.  I'm not happy.

I've missed 2 workouts this week and I'm feeling a big guilty. I'm off the fitness wagon, so to speak. And I've been fighting sugar cravings like a toddler ninja; in other words, not very successfully.   It didn't help that I ate 2 pints of Haagen Das a few weeks ago.  That was a bad idea. (But they were my favorite flavors! On sale!)  That sort of opened the door and wow is that sucker hard to shut!

Bad habits.

I'm supposed to workout tonight but if this headache doesn't go away, that's not going to happen. I suppose I should take something for it and quit bitching.

I'm on the tail end of my menstrual cycle. Related? Heck if I know. I watched Frozen for the first time the other day and cried my eyes out. Twice. That would cause a headache but that was not today.

Crap. I think I may be starting a migraine aura.

I need chocolate.

Bad habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment